Dear Brothers and sisters,
This will be the third and final time that we will discuss the translation of the invocation of opening the gate of Ganzir, for this third attempt leaves us with a complete translation given in the ancient tongue. In my previous article, https://warlockasylum.wordpress.com/2012/04/21/a-nearly-complete-transliteration-of-the-invocation-of-opening-the-gate-of-ganzir/, there were still some lines left untranslated, and some words we were still uncertain of as to its meaning. But with the help of a very skilled and knowledgable person known as Brother Etluzini, who was properly educated in these matters, and who has several decades of occult experience, we have finally managed to accomplish a full translation of this most important incantation. Brother Etluzini definitely knows the skills of his trade, and therefore I will give the translation that was provided by this valued Brother of our Tradition, which here follows:
- BAAD ANGARRU!
- Open to my voice, great Tower Gate!
- Dingir Ninnghizhidda
- Thee I invoke, Serpent of the Deep!
- Alsi Ku Nushi, Mush-gal ina Zu-ab
- Thee I invoke, NINNGHIZHIDDA, Horned Serpent of the Deep!
- Alsi Ku Nushi, dingir Ninnghizhidda, Mush-sha-tur ina Zu-ab
- Thee I invoke, Plumed Serpent of the Deep!
- Alsi Ku Nushi, Ushum ina Zu-ab
- Dingir Ninnghizhidda
- Open the Gate that I may enter!
- Pi-ta-a Ba-ab-ka-ma A-na-ku Lu-ru-ub
- NINNGHIZHIDDA, Spirit of the Deep, Watcher of the Gate, Remember!
- dingir Ninnghizhidda, Zi Zu-ab, Mass Ssaratu ina Ba-ab-ka-ma, Kanpa
- In the Name of our Father, ENKI, before the Flight, Lord and Master of Magicians, Open the Gate that I may enter!
- Mu Lugal Pad, Dingir E-a, Dub-sag Ina Ba-ra-ash, En Ma Lu-ka-inim-ma, Pi-ta-a Babam-ma A-na-ku Lu-ru-ub
- Open, lest I attack the Gate!
- Pi-ta-a, lu A-ma-xas Si-ip-pa
- Open, lest I break down its bars!
- Pi-ta-a, lu Ush-ba-lak-ka-ta Dalate
- Open, lest I attack the Walls!
- Pi-ta-a, lu A-max-xa-as Si-ip-pu-ma
- Open, lest I leap over It by force!
- Pi-ta-a, lu U-shu-pal-kat Dalati
- Open the Gate, lest I cause the Dead to rise and devour the Living!
- Pi-ta-a Ba-ab-ka-ma, lu El-lu-u-ni Mituti-ma Ik-kal-lu-ni Bal-tu-ti
- Open the Gate, lest I give the Dead power over the Living!
- Pi-ta-a Ba-ab-ka-ma, Lu A-na-ku A Shum Ina Dug-dug-ur-hi Ina Se
- Open the Gate, lest I make the Dead to outnumber the Living!
- Pi-ta-a Ba-ab-ka-ma, El Mi-tu-te I-ma-’-du Bal-tu-te
- NINNGHIZHIDDA, Spirit of the Deep, Watcher of the Gate, Open!
- Ninnghizhidda, Zi Zu-ab, Mass Ssaratu ina Ba-ab-ka-ma, Pi-ta-a
- May the Dead rise and smell the incense!
- Mituti Li-lu-nim-ma Kut-ri-in Li-is-si-nu
This concludes the translation that was provided by Brother Etluzini.
Thank you ver much, honored Brother, your work is valued and most appreciated!