Wafubeh! I would like to welcome everyone to Warlock Asylum International News. If this is your first time visiting us, please take this opportunity to review some of our previous articles and share some of your thoughts and insights by posting a comment. have a great and productive day!
It’s 2017 and who would ever think that one man could have social influence over both the conservative and liberal populations existing in America. Anyone with that sort of power has got to be 2017’s Man of the Year! Not only has George Soros affected social influence in the world, but economic and political as well.
- In 2004 Donald Trump receives $160 million dollars from George Soros, who some economists claim was a bailout, in order to build another Trump Tower in Chicago. Later, we find Trump and Soros were also listed as co-defendants in a 2008 RICO lawsuit disputing the sale of a Manhattan General Motors building. A report on the case by Pensions and Investments listed Trump and Soros as investors in the property.
- Back in 2013, “as the story goes,” we are told that after George Zimmerman’s acquittal for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the Black Lives Matters’ movement began with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter. The movement was co-founded by three black community organizers: Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi. “Coincidentally”, not only have all three of these ladies worked for organizations funded by George Soros in the past, but met each other while working for the Soros funded BOLD (Black Organizing for Leadership & Dignity).
- A series of message within the September 2015 State Department dump of Hillary Clinton e-mails show the Secretary of State of the United States received direct orders over U.S. foreign policy from none other than Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros.
- Despite Donald Trump in trying to distance himself from Soros during his recent presidential campaign, in May 2016, he hired an employee of George Soros, Steven Mnuchin, as national finance chairman for his fundraising operation.
- Removal of President George W. Bush from office in 2004 was the “central focus of my life,” according to George Soros Later, he gave $23.58 million to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating Bush. His early financial support helped jump-start Barack Obama’s political career.
- It was recently reported that George Soros has ties to more than 50 partners responsible for the Woman’s March on Washington.
According to his website, “George Soros has been a prominent international supporter of democratic ideals and causes for more than 30 years. His philanthropic organization, the Open Society Foundations, supports democracy and human rights in more than 100 countries.” There is no denying that his efforts have affected life globally in a way that other people have not yet begun to understand. Warlock Asylum International News has announced George Soros as 2017’s Man of the Year Award!