It is about time that Dan Harms and I sit at the Table of Lenki and realize the Fates as they are written in the stars. I have elarne many things from my “debates with Dan Harms and we still hold our repective views concerning the Necronomicon Tradition. I can speak for myself in saying that I have benefited greatly from the Simon Necronomicon. I have also spoken with Priests of Yoruba and Santeria, who also respect the book’s power. However, it would be nice to see some peace in the two schools of thought. We must remember that there would be no Simon Necronomicon if there wasn’t an Aleister Crowley or H. P. Lovecraft, or Enochian Magic, Tantra, the Seven African Powers, the Chaldean Oracles, Enuma Elish, and the list can go on and on. Throughout the past year and a half, Harms and I have spent muct times debating on several aspects that we differ on. So I would like to list manysome of the things that we agree on to some extent to begin work upon a treaty in the feild of Necronomics.
1) Both Dan Harms and Warlock Asylum agree that the Simon Necronomicon partly owes its origin to the works of Lovecraft.
2) Both Dan Harms and Warlock Asylum agree that the Simon Necronomicon is a grimoire that can be used for spiritual adavancement, and a a spiritual path.
3) Both Dan Harms and Warlock Asylum agree that the authorship and credibility of the Tome’s origin are not the same as what was described by Lovecraft’s use of the term “Necronomicon.”
4) Both Dan Harms and Warlock Asylum agree that anyone who incorporates criminal practices within theor ritual workings pertaining to the Simon Necronomicon should be reported to the said authorities of the country where these criminal acts are being conducted.
5) Both Dan harms and Warlock Asylum agree that the effects of the Tome’s workings can be harmful and one should take care in making a conscious decision about working with the Tome’s methods of divination.
6) Both Dan Harms, Warlock Asylum, and Simon, agree that the Simon Necronomicon, although using the names of some Sumerian deities, is not a grimoire concerning Sumerian Magick.
7) Both Dan Harms and Warlock Asylum agree that any debates held between the two parties representing the two differeing Traditions are to be held with respect and a sincere desire to uncover the said topic in question.
8) Both Dan Harms and Warlock Asylum agree that Practitioners of the Simon Necronomicon Tradition should study ancient and modern references concerning the subject matter of the Text.
9) Both Dan Harms and Warlock Asylum agree that anyone who takes a personal issue with the information that is exchange in any of the said debates to the point of personal attack, should be reported to the authorities regardless of what either side’s position is concerning the material in question.
10) Both Dan Harms and Warlock Asylum agree to show mutual repect for each other’s person though they may be of differing opinions, and this course of action should be followed by both Lovecraftian Magicians, as well as, Mystics of the Simon Necronomicon Tradition.
11) It should be noted that both Dan Harms and Warlock Asylum are members, though of differeing opinions of the Necronomicon Tradition, and both Traditions are clearly linked together.
12)Both Dan harms and Warlock Asylum agree that much of what has been said concerning both the Lovecraft and Simon Necronomicon Traditions has been misinterpreted by many so-called occult groups, and one should investigate any group claiming to represent either Tradition before associating themselves with any organization that is said to represent the said Tradition.
This Treaty has been enetered of the 27th day of July of the year 2009.
Categories: Babylon, Barack Obama, black magic, enki, Freemasonry, goddess, inanna, Islam, Kabbalah, magic, magick, Necromancer, Necromancy, Necronomicon, new age, occult, reiki, religion, sex magick, Simon Necronomicon, Simononicon, Spiritual, Sumerian, Tantric, Taoist, thelema, Urilla Text, Warlock, Wicca, witch, witchcraft